Monday, June 24, 2013

Earthly Father, Heavenly Father


I love this Mormon message, partially because it was the last thing I watched with my family before I left to start my mission, and partially because I just really love my Dad :) Mortal life and family come in a package deal - no one is born on this earth without a family to come along with it! And though families range in their religion, functionality, and closeness, we should all strive to love and to serve one another, and to recognize family for the gift that it is! Our Heavenly Father thought it so special that He made it impossible for any of His children to enter this world without being immediately connected to someone :)  

With that in mind, go hug your Mom! And while you're at it, hug mine as well -

Love Hna Hillbill

No comments:

Post a Comment