Monday, October 7, 2013

Week #32 - Well.... this is going to be short...

... and by short, I mean non existent :) Sorry, I used all my time emailing back my family -something that was desperately needed, and long over due!  

Know that I love you all!!  Ciao! 
Hna Lake



Hna Nunja made tortilla de espinaca - basically a spin off of crepes, but super delicious all the same! Also, her garlic rice? Amazing!


By the RIVER PARANA! Yep, I changed areas, and moved a few hours away, and am still on the river Parana :) I'd be happy if it stayed that way for my whole mission!! There is something homey about polluted and dirty river water... haha :) The best part? I don't know if you can really see it in this picture, but some farmer managed to bring his cows out to graze on a little island in the middle of the river. Were walking along when we heard mooing... on that note, can cows swim? No idea.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment