Monday, October 28, 2013

Week #35 - A Spider in my Bed!

Yet again, my email is going to be short this week, ha ha :) Hopefully I'm not making this a pattern, but at least I have a good reason! I started typing my emails, then started talking to the man sitting next to me about the Book of Mormon, annnnnd, there went all my time, ha ha :) Ah well. Totally worth it! Know that I know you all the same, and am showing my love for all of you by SHARING THE BEST NEWS EVER!! Really, did you know missionary work is fun. Give it a shot - you`ll like it, I prooooomise :)

Couple fun facts of the week:

1) I went to the mission home in Rosario this week to do my paperwork for my VISA. Luckily, the pattern didn't continue from the last time I tried to do so, and no buildings blew up :) So, we were able to get it all done, I although I am still not entirely legal, I'm halfway there, ha ha! Best part? HNA GOODRICH WAS THERE! My sweet comp from the MTC happened to be doing her paperwork at the same time, and it was AMAZING to see her! I love that girl :)  

Mis Queridas Hermanas
2) This week, I found a spider in my bed. I'm not going to go into a whole lot more detail than that, because I still feel fairly scarred for life, ha ha. Needless to say, I am a whole lot more cautious when I sleep now!!

Thought of the week: Happiness doesn't come when the situation changes, but rather when the attitude of the person changes.
 
( Copyright of Hna Lake, haha :) Go put it on a mug or something.)
 
I truly believe that. Truly I do!! Know what else I believe? That this gospel is the ONLY way to find happiness! If you have ever wondered how to find peace in this world, swallow your pride and ask someone - more particularly, the someone of your friendly neighborhood missionary. I promise you will find peace. I promise you will find joy. There is hope. 
 

I love you all!!  

Hna Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment