Monday, December 2, 2013

Week # 40 - Say Cheese!

Dear One and All, 

Well, I`ve been slightly distracted all through my emailing time, since I got the news that two of my favorite people in the whole world - Carissa Pettit and Mason Stewart - are TOTALLY ENGAGED! Ah, I`ve been grinning like a loon here in the ciber :) I am so amazed by all the blessings that come when you are serving a mission! I couldn't possibly think of better blessings for two of my dearest friends than to be sealed in the temple together. Ahem. However, Brayden and Karis, no pressure to run and get hitched, ha ha :) I think 2 weddings during my mission is enough. :) If I get news that anyone is pregnant, I`ll just deal with that when it comes :)  
Writing YOU ALL on Pday
after playing handball for about 3 hours, haha :) I was WASTED!!

Phew! Good week! Tiring week since its getting dang hot here (I seriously say the same thing every week, and I'm chugging water like a champ. Eden, even you and your water swigging self would be proud :)  

Best news of the week? Abril Campiotti has progressed enough, and she accepted the invitation to be baptized! She will get baptized on the 15th of December - we are THRILLED! It will be an incredible blessing to this ward, since there has not been a baptism in a whole lot of time, and I think many of the members were starting to disbelieve that it was possible. How incredible it is to see the reminder that NOTHING is impossible for the Lord when we allow him to work :)  

I am thrilled, and loving my mission :) What a happy week it has been! Thank you for all of your love and support - I hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and know that I am thankful for all of YOU!  

Love, Hna Lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment