Monday, May 12, 2014

Week # 63 - Mother's Day!!

Hey all!! 
 
First off, it was so great to talk to you all on Mothers day! I`ll admit, I felt a little weird. First off, it's been so long without speaking English, I felt like I was getting flustered just talking. Its strange, because I think it was the first time that I noticed that maybe my personality is a little different in different languages - or maybe it's just my personality as a missionary and pre-missionary, haha :) Either way, my bipolarity doesn't stretch much farther than that :)  

And if I didn't say it enough, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, MOM!!! I loved the yummy breakfast photo that you sent me - who made it? Very jealous :) And we`ll break out the red plate someday. It was so great to talk to you, even if it was just for a little bit. I am so very blessed to be your daughter, and love you soo!! 

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISSAPANTS!!! Sorry that an email birthday wish is the best you get, haha :) Know that I was thinking of you, and hoping that Mason spoiled you rotten on that day What did you do for your birthday? Did Heidi make you a yummy dinner? It was great to see and talk to everyone!! 

Sorry I don't have much time to write today - we have a pday especial, and spent the day playing volleyball, tennis, and watching Rio! It was fun, and totally made me want to go to Brazil, especially since so much of my family has spent time there. Someday :)  

Anyway, I'm off to work!! Love you all! 

Love, Hna Lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment